- Barnyard millet known as kuthiravali in Tamil,Oodalu in Kannada,odalu in Telugu,Jhangora in Hindi and Kavadapullu in Malayalam whose fiber content is Six times high when compared with wheat.
- Its a gluten free millet with high calcium, phosphorous, fiber, carbohydates & fat too.
- It helps to maintain the body temperature.
- It acts as a good anti-oxidant
- Our products are Natural; No side-effects has been found,
but please consult your doctor if you’re allergic to certain products.
|Ingredients||Kuthiraivali Millet Rice|
|Cooking Instruction||Cook it in the ratio of 1 cup nativefoodstore Millet and 3 cups water. Pressure cook for 3 whistles in medium flame. Serve and feel traditional food taste|