- Kodo millet known as varagu in Tamil,Harka in Kannada,Koovaragu in Malayalam,Kodra in Hindi & Arikelu in Telugu.
- Its basically a digestion friendly millet.
- It is rich in phytochemicals that helps in reduction of cancer risks.
- It helps to reduce the body weight which is most needed for obese people.
- It helps to overcome irregular period problems in women.
- It helps to reduce knee & joint pains.
- Also it is good for diabetic people.
- It reduces nervous disorders especially in eyes.
- Our products are Natural; No side-effects has been found, but please consult your doctor if you’re allergic to certain products.
|Ingredients||Varagu millet rice|
|Cooking Instruction||Cook it in the ratio of 1 cup nativefoodstore Millet and 3 cups water. Pressure cook for 3 whistles in medium flame. Serve and feel traditional food taste.|