It is also a good source of the minerals phosphorus and magnesium, as well as B vitamins such as thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and B6. Besides its protein and vitamin content, millet is a hypoallergenic (low-allergy), gluten-free grain.
· Treats Coronary Artery Disorder.
· Helps in Weight Loss.
· Reduces the Risk of Colon Cancer.
· Helps to decrease high blood pressure.
· Helps in preventing Celiac disease.
· Controls of Diabetes.
· Good Source of Antioxidants.
Helps in slowing down muscle degradation.
|Cooking Instruction||Cook it in the ratio of 1 cup nativefoodstore Browntop Millet and 2 cups water. Pressure cook for 4 whistles in medium flame. Serve and feel traditional food taste.|