- Our taste buds love noodles, but it should not cost our health, that's why we made Tasty and healthy Varagu / Kodo Millet Noodles with all natural ingredients, No preservatives, No added Colors, No taste enhancer, feel the difference.
- Kodo millet known as varagu in Tamil,Harka in Kannada,Koovaragu in Malayalam,Kodra in Hindi & Arikelu in Telugu.
- It's basically a digestion-friendly millet.
- It helps to reduce the body weight which is most needed for obese people
- It helps to reduce knee & joint pains.
- Also, it is good for diabetic people.
- It reduces nervous disorders, especially in eyes.
- Our products are Natural; No side-effects have been found, but please consult your doctor if you’re allergic to certain products.
|Ingredients||Noodles: Varagu flour, Wheat flour, Edible vegetable oil, Salt and purified water. Masala: Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, pepper, Ginger and spices|
|Weight||Noodles - 210g Tastemaker - 20g|
|Cooking Instruction||Boil 210g noodles in 1250 ml water for 10 to 12 minutes and drain water, keep aside. Heat oil and fry curry leaves, onions, capsicum and carrot. Add boiled noodles to fried vegetables and mix tastemaker masala. Serve Hot.|