- Our taste buds love noodles, but it should not cost our health, that's why we made Tasty and healthy Kuthiraivali / Barnyard Millet Noodles with all natural ingredients, No preservatives, No added Colors, No taste enhancer, feel the difference.
- Barnyard millet is known as kuthiraivali in Tamil, Oodalu in Kannada,odalu in Telugu, Jhangora in Hindi and Kavadapullu in Malayalam whose fibre content is Six times high when compared with wheat.
- Its made of millet with high calcium, phosphorous, fibre, carbohydrates & fat too.
- It helps to maintain the body temperature.
- It acts as a good antioxidant
- Our products are Natural; No side-effects have been found, but please consult your doctor if you’re allergic to certain products.
|Ingredients||Noodles: Barnyard flour, wheat flour, Edible vegetable oil, Salt and purified water. Masala : Chili powder, Salt , Turmeric powder, pepper, Ginger and spices.|
|Weight||Noodles - 210g Tastemaker - 20g|
|Cooking Instruction||Boil 210g noodles in 1250 ml water for 10 to 12 minutes and drain water, keep aside. Heat Oil and fry Curry leaves, Onions, capsicum and carrot. Add Boiled noodles to Fried vegetables and mix tastemaker masala. Serve Hot.|