Pirandai/ Adamant Creeper Rice Mix - 100 GMS
- Product Code :
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight : 100.00g
- Pirandai is called
"Adamant Creeper,Devil's Back Bone, Veldt Grape" in English and it's
botanical name is Cissus quadrangularris and it is called Hadjot in Hindi.
- It treats indigestion, fractures and sprains,treats piles, menstrual problems.
- Pirandai is rich in vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Pirandai is a blood purifier. Consumption regularly keeps the cholesterol ratio at the desired level by reducing the bad
cholesterol. Thus it prevents heart diseases.
- Reduces the blood sugar level.
- Our products are natural,no added preservatives and no added
||Pirandai,Black Gram ,Red Gram,Red Chilli,Pepper,Asafoetida, Dry Coconut,Coriander and Iodized Salt
||Add PIRANDAI POWDER in Hot Rice with oil or ghee.