- Curry leaves, known as kadi patta in hindi,karuveppilai it is one of the common seasoning ingredients that is added to almost every dish to enhance its taste and flavour
- Curry leaves is packed with numerous nutrients that are actually good for you.
- Right from helping your heart to function in a better way to enlivening your hair and skin with vitality, it is loaded with health benefits.
- The main nutrients found in curry leaves are carbohydrates, energy, fiber, calcium, phosphorous, iron, magnesium, copper and minerals.
- It also contains various vitamins like nicotinic acid and vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E, antioxidants, plant sterols, amino acids, glycosides and flavonoids.
- Also, nearly zero fat (0.1 g per 100 g) is found in curry leaves.
- Rich source of iron and folic acid helps in absorbing iron to body keep away anemia.
- Other Benefits includes helps in liver function,keep away heart diseases,helps in digestion,reduce congestion in the chest and nose,treats skin infection,accelerate hair growth.
|Ingredients||Curryleaf,Block Gram,Red Chilli,Pepper,Curry Leaf ,Asafoetida and Iodized Salt|
|Cooking Instruction||Add KARUVEPILAI POWDER in Hotrice with oil or ghee.|