- Our taste buds love noodles, but it should not cost our health, that's why we made Tasty and healthy Samai / LIttle Millet Noodles with all natural ingredients, No preservatives, No added Colors, No taste enhancer, feel the difference.
- Little millet is known as saamai in Tamil, Kutki in Hindi, same in Kannada, Sama in Telugu & Chama in Malayalam, which is suitable for people of all age groups.
- It helps to prevent constipation & heals all the problems related to stomach. It improves the semen counts of men.
- It also helps women with irregular periods problems.
- Its high fibre helps to reduce the fat depositions in the body.
- Our products are Natural, No side-effects have been found, but please consult your doctor if your allergic to certain products.
|Ingredients||Noodles: Samai flour, wheat flour, Edible vegetable oil, Salt and purified water. Masala: Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, pepper, Ginger and spices|
|Weight||Noodles - 210g Tastemaker - 20g|
|Cooking Instruction||Boil 210g noodles in 1250 ml water for 10 to 12 minutes and drain water, keep aside. Heat Oil and fry Curry leaves, Onions, capsicum and carrot. Add Boiled noodles to Fried vegetables and mix tastemaker masala. Serve Hot.|