- Kuthiraivali / Barnyard Millet Flakes can be made has a perfect substitute for your breakfast to get started your day with needed energy and nutrients.
- Barnyard millet known as kuthiravali in Tamil,Oodalu in Kannada,odalu in Telugu,Jhangora in Hindi and Kavadapullu in Malayalam whose fiber content is Six times high when compared with wheat.
- Its a gluten free millet with high calcium, phosphorous, fiber, carbohydates & fat too.
- It helps to maintain the body temperature.
- It acts as a good anti-oxidant
- Our products are Natural; No side-effects has been found, but please consult your doctor if you’re allergic to certain products.
|Cooking Instruction||Sprinkle water to millet flakes and keep aside for 2 minutes. Heat oil, add seasonings, Onion , Chilles as required and add wet millet flakes mix well and serve hot for breakfast.|