Varagu / Kodo Millet Noodles - 70 GMS
- Ex Tax: Rs 32
- Price in reward points: 321
- Our taste buds loves noodles,but it should not cost our health,that's why we made Tasty and healthy Varagu / Kodo Millet Noodles with all natural ingredients,No preservatives,No added Colors,No taste enhancer,feel the difference.
- Kodo millet known as varagu in Tamil,Harka in Kannada,Koovaragu in Malayalam,Kodra in Hindi & Arikelu in Telugu.
- Its basically a digestion friendly millet.
- It is rich in phytochemicals that helps in reduction of cancer risks.
- It helps to reduce the body weight which is most needed for obese people.
- It helps to overcome irregular period problems in women.
- It helps to reduce knee & joint pains.
- Also it is good for diabetic people.
- It reduces nervous disorders especially in eyes.
- Our products are Natural; No side-effects has been found, but please consult your doctor if you’re allergic to certain products.
||Noodles: Varagu flour, Wheat flour, Edible vegetable oil, Salt and purified water.
Masala: Chili powder, Salt, Turmeric powder, pepper, Ginger and spices
||Boil 70g noodles in 400 ml water for 10 to 12 minutes and drain water, keep aside. Heat oil and fry curry leaves, onions, capsicum and carrot. Add boiled noodles to fried vegetables and mix tastemaker masala. Serve Hot.