- Brands Nativefoodstore
- Product Code:FGNMGR1007
- Reward Points:3
- Availability:Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax:Rs 88
- Price in reward points:752
- Kodo millet known as varagu in Tamil,Harka in
Kannada,Koovaragu in Malayalam,Kodra in Hindi & Arikelu in Telugu.
- Its basically a digestion friendly millet.
- It is rich in phytochemicals that helps in reduction of cancer risks.
- It helps to reduce the body weight which is most needed for
- It helps to overcome irregular period problems in women.
- It helps to reduce knee & joint pains.
- Also it is good for diabetic people.
- It reduces nervous disorders especially in eyes.
- Our products are Natural; No side-effects has been found,
but please consult your doctor if you’re allergic to certain products.
- Helps to
manage the weight.
millet can be a great alternative source of rice and wheat.
- Kodo millet
are low in calories and fat; high in dietary fiber.
fiber food may help to relieve the symptoms of piles
the total blood cholesterol levels and promote healthy gut bacteria .
||Varagu millet rice
||Cook it in the ratio of 1 cup nativefoodstore Millet and 3 cups water. Pressure cook for 3 whistles in medium flame. Serve and feel traditional food taste.
Tags: Varagu, kodo millet, Kodon, Varagu, Arikelu, Haarka, millet, millets, milet, Sirudhaniyam, varagu rice.